Friday, July 21, 2006

Beautiful girl lovely dress

crazy mobster
Still. Not. Fixed. How can a millionaire hitman not replace a broken window? I know GH is cheap but c'mon.
(Jason is about to fondle himself too)


juicy! Thank you Sam for getting Ric shirtless.

hot! *Wipes drool off* Damn he's hot!

yikes

What the hell is she wearing? Did Carly steal this from JLo's closet?

put on a bra!
From one braless shirt to another...

Slut LOL!

"Mother, you don't like how I dress?"

"You look like a whore."



Poor Ric

"I'm surrounded by stupid women. Kill me now."



Sorry

Elizabeth, when you don't lose your man to an elderly woman, you lose him to a dumb sluty blond. Sorry hon.

I can't believe they showed all this shit on my birthday. 3 Years ago they showed Emmy winning material:


*cries like a baby*

I love you...
Sniff sniff



I never thought I'd miss the PR days.

No comments: