Saturday, March 03, 2007

The blame game

On a funny note, Jason will make a great daddy:



It's a bullet proof bjorn carrier. Oh yeah.

More Baby Morgan accessories coming soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day after Alan dies, Elizabeth asks Jason to give up his child. Alan's body was still warm. Jason lost his estranged father and his child in 2 days.

I can't believe my girl did that. And for what or should I say for who? Lucky.

Ugh.

Lucky, the guy who cheated on Liz with a barely legal Maxie. The man who was high as a kite 24/7 and lied about it. The man who destroyed their marriage. I can't stand LnL2. Since JY. As much as I love Greg, I loath Lucky. He's not worth all the lies Liz has told to everyone around her. He's not worth the cover up. He's not worth asking another man to give up his own flesh and blood. He's not worth the stress. Elizabeth, just tell the truth. If Lucky self destruct, so be it.
Yes, I blame Lucky for Elizabeth screwed up behavior. He started it all. I don't even blame Maxie. She didn't shove the pills down his throat or rape Lucky. She's a little biatch who faked a pregnancy but she's not responsible for this debacle.

What's worse? Jason said yes. Dumba$$. You could have ended the lies. He's a hypocrite as much as Liz is in this s/l. Unfortunately, he won't pay for his lies, only Elizabeth will. In the end, the entire town will turn against Liz while Jason's halo keeps on shining.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If Rick's character is doing poorly in focus group, if Ric Lansing dies, I blame Alexis. Yes, I blame a fictional character for this mess.

Some men on the show have done as worse as Ric (Sonny & Lucky for exemple). Yet, they're still liked by many fans. What's the difference? The women they date. Alexis just can't do no wrong. Alexis must decide everything. Alexis must have sole custody of her kids. Any man going against Aleixs is evil. Sonny, Ned, Ric. Helena should have killed the monster a long time ago.

While Alexis fans cheer "Yeah! A new man for Alexis!", I say "Sh*t. Another man to be destroyed by the soul sucking beast". I don't wish any male character to be paired with the stuck up cold frigid biacth. I wouldn't wish Alexis to cancer. Poor cancer.

Alexis is the character I hate the most on the show. NLG's overacting doesn't help. The vast majority of her fans annoy me too.

If anything bad happens to Ric, I blame Alexis.

Ric Lansing went from 'sex on a stick' to the plague of PC because of Alexis. Get him away from her before it's too late.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are sooooo funny! And I agree with your assessment 100%. I know that while Liz will get spit on, Jason and his skank whore of a whiney girlfriend will come out smelling like roses... roses that I want my dog to shit on. =/

AlixRose said...

I cant believe they did that too liz too. Its so unlike her usually she puts everyone before her and now shes being all selfish in Jasons time of need.
I hate the fact that she going back to Lucky but what I hate more is that Jason agreed. WTF!!!