Friday, March 16, 2007

Stone Cold Special

Jason will make a great dad...


Jason: Elizabeth, wanna go for a ride?
Liz: Freaking retard...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Between Jax & Sonny, Carly chose herself!
Say it ain't so!
The most selfish woman in PC chose herself! Unbelievable! Only not.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It's official, Lulu has turned into a mini-Carly. Guys fighting for her. Judgmental. Sluty.

Now, I'm not saying Jason & Liz should keep on lying. They should both spill the truth. Liz should have told the truth MONTHS ago. What annoys me is Lulu being judgmental and a hypocrite. She make s me side with Jason!

Lulu: You know what? I actually thought there was a chance that Elizabeth had lied to you, too. I told myself, "ok, ok, maybe he had a moment of weakness, and -- and maybe Elizabeth felt justified because Lucky and Maxie were sleeping together," which is a total crock because Lucky was practically fed pills. Elizabeth is just a selfish bitch if she thinks using this --

Jason: Lulu, stop, come on.

Lulu: What, are you going to defend the lying hypocrite who made my brother crawl to get back with her?

Jason: No, Lucky cheated on Elizabeth for months. And when she tried to leave Lucky, he threw her to the floor. You know that? And a couple weeks after that, he tried to frame me for drug possession and nearly shot Elizabeth.

Lulu: Ok, yeah, Lucky was on drugs.

Jason: And, what, that excuses everything he did? We don't have choices? I mean, if I chose to swallow a handful of pills right now and throw you on the ground and fire a gun at your head, that's ok?

Lulu: Are you trying to say that Lucky deserves this, because he changed his life for that baby.

Jason: You're right, he did change his life. But he wouldn't go into rehab for Elizabeth or for Cam. How do you think that made her feel? So now all of a sudden he changes his life for this kid who he thinks is his, and how is Elizabeth supposed to tell him that the baby is mine at this point?

Jason said what I've been saying for months. Being on drugs isn't an excuse. If you drink n' drive and kill someone, being drunk isn't an excuse. Also, Lucky didn't go to rehab for Liz or Cam, only for the baby. He also threw her to the ground and fired a gun at her. I can't take anymore LnL2.

[...]

Lulu: You don't lie to the people that you love.

Jason: You did.

Burn! LOL!

[...]

Lulu: I just -- Jason, I thought you were better than this -- sleeping with a married woman. And, yeah, ok, Lucky was on drugs and he was cheating with Maxie, and I don't think it excuses Elizabeth, but it explains a lot, but what about you? Why'd you do it? And how long were you and Elizabeth sneaking behind Lucky's back?

What??? It doesn't excuse Elizabeth?? So Elizabeth should have just waited for Lucky & Maxie to be done and changed the bedsheets? Fawk! Lulu, when your husband cheats on you in your own bed, all bets are off.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I'm glad Ric is spending time with is daughter. Yes Alexis fans, it's Ric's daughter too. He has the right to have custody. At least shared custody...

1 comment:

Marina said...

Yesterday ROCKED!!!! I love it I love it I love it. :D

They said all the things I've been thinking for months.