Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Jason, I've a feeling we're not in Utah anymore.

Baby Jizus Reveal

Was it sweet or what??? I needed a shot of insuline to survive these scenes! It was great. It was super extra mega swoon worthy. Congrats to all Liason fans. I truly mean it.

But it lasted one episode. Now the honeymoon is over.

Jason: If you thought you were protecting the baby -- now, I'm angry, but I'm not going to judge you because it's exactly what Carly and I did for Michael. But if you thought you were protecting me from wanting to take care of you or loving my own child, that just doesn't even make any sense. I -- I thought you knew me better than that.

[...]

Jason: When carly told me that Lucky was the baby's father, I got to be honest, it felt like I lost something. And every time I saw you, especially when you started to show, I'd have this moment where I'd think, that could've been my child. Now you're telling me it is. I know all the reasons this is complicated and I'm sorry for anybody who's going to be hurt, but you and I made this baby together. And I can't regret that miracle. I want our child. I want it more than anything.

And this is exactly why I never want Liason to happen. Their scenes on Monday were fantastic and BH&SB were great but no Liason please. I get that Jason is angry because Elizabeth lied to him, and he has every right to be. Just like Lucky will be beyond pissed off when he'll find out the truth. But Jason, you oh so honest man, if you'd have told Elizabeth the truth 5 monhs ago, that you wanted to be the father of her baby instead of repeating that it was better off Lucky turned out to be the father, Liz would have told you the truth. It's the number 1 reason Liz kept the paternity a secret. Even more than to protect Lucky or her own a$$, she didn't want to burden you with a bastard child created during a ONS. She didn't want to burden you with a child you didn't intend nor wanted to be the father of. She didn't want to break your couple. She didn't want to screw up your life.

So while Liz is wrong for lying, at least be responsible for your own lie. Don't say "Phew! It's a good thing I'm not the father!" to your pregnant ONS chick and then be angry because she lied about the paternity.

Also, we're not in the 50s anymore. You don't have to marry the chick you knocked up. If you marry Elizabeth, what will you do next time you get another woman pregnant? Dump Liz and marry the other girl? Marry both of them? Dude, where not in Utah!!! Jason are you a mormon? a moron?!

If Elizabeth doesn't die during childbirth, Jason will fight and get full custody of their baby. Jason is always right.

That was my bitchy $0.02 of the day.


**No offense to folks from Utah or to mormons.

4 comments:

Marina said...

I absolutely agree with you! If Jason hadn't lied and kept saying "It's a good thing Lucky turned out to be the baby's father" every 2 seconds... Elizabeth would have told him months ago!!!

But I still love Liason. And I LOVE reading this blog. Just keep doing what you're doing. You're not a Liason fan, but are you really sure you're not. Cause the way you talk about them -- that's the way I see them too. I'm gonna shut up now before you stop writing about them the way you do, period. lol Just ignore what I just said. ;)

Champ said...

Marina, thank you for the comments! Please, keep posting! I used to be a Liason fan and I even posted on the Canvas back in 2002. 5 yrs ago... Time flies.

I'm a Liz fan first with a strong liking for LiRic. Don't hate me cuz I'm a LiRic fan!

But I have to admit Jason is probably my biggest inspiration for 'caption this' and montage!

Anyway, I just hope Liz won't die during childbirth or Jasam won't end up with custody of the baby.

Marina said...

No way, Elizabeth isn't gonna die. Heck, I'LL DIE if she does. I'm a Liz fan first too.

I can't hate you cause you're a LiRic fan because I am too. lol That'd be hypocritical. Yep, it's possible to like both.

If you ever decide to like Liason again, you're welcome back at the Canvas. ;)

Keep doing what you're doing with this blog cause it rocks! It's the only blog I check on once in a while to see if there's anything new.

Anonymous said...

Thanks much and once again you hit the nail on the head! I'm gonna feel sooo bad for Liz, because as a Liz fan first also, no one is ever in the wrong, when it comes to the retarded four (JaSpam, SCum). Gooooooooooooood, hate this crew.

P.S. No offense to retarded people. =/