Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Who will stop the LnL2 wedding?

You know someone will stop it. If you're spoiler free, don't read the following.

A) Elizabeth. She'll finally confess to Lucky her ONS with Jason and the baby's paternithy. She stops the wedding before the ceremony.

B) Lucky. Someone reveals Elizabeth's secret. He exposes Liz in front of everyone before the I do's. He dumps Liz at the altar à la Jax&Brenda 4 yrs ago.

C) Lulu. She can't let her brother go through the wedding knowing Liz's secret. She stops the ceremony before the I do's.

D) Spinelli. He spills Liz's secret accidently.

E) Sam. She finds out by Spinelli, crashes the wedding because she loves Jason and wants him to be a part of his child's life. Also because she's jealous of Liz.

F) Carly. She's a spiteful biatch.

G) Maxie. See F).

H) Jason. He want's to be a part of his child's life. Before Lucky has any legal rights over his child, Jason stops the wedding.

Priest:"Is there any reason these two should not be joined in holey matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace."
Church doors open.
Jason:"I object."
Attendance is in shock.
Liz, a tear rolling down her cheek, whispers to Jason "please don't do this".
Priest:"Why?
Jason: Because the bride is carrying my baby!"


Cool Friday cliffhanger eh? But Jason would never hurt Liz this way.

Other possible but improbable choices:

Ric. But he wouldn't do this to Liz.
Sonny. It's not his style. Or is it?

Which brings me to my next question: Who will kidnap Liz after the big reveal? Ric or Mateo?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This rocks! Your insight is wonderful!!!! It's too bad that you dont drop by the canvas anymore! hahaha

And thank you for pre-labelling your post with spoilers, I am SF and I appreciate not being spoiled! So thanks a bunch and keep it up!
Tamara

Anonymous said...

I wish this would happen but I don't TIIC know how to write this good. =(